What will you do?
- Preparation of manual and later automation tests
- Performing tests on various devices
- Analysis of test results
- Bug reporting
- Preparation of test data
- Cooperation with developers, designers and project managers
- Defining the scope of testing and estimating testing
- Improving testing processes
People always come first. It is important for us how they feel at work and we will always try to make it as pleasant as possible for them
- The latest Macbook, cell plan and all the technical equipment you need
- Training support from senior collegues, regular code review, team meetups, participation in conferences and workshops
- Free working time, no strict rules and micromanagement
- English lessons and other professional courses
- Possibility to work remotely or from one of our offices (ZA, LM, KE and BA)
- Multisport card
- Legendary teambuildings, skiing, rafting, regular breakfast together
- Referral bonus, interest-free loans, retirement savings
Clients and projects
Our partners are Tatra banka, Forbes, Fitshaker, Tipsport Extraliga, Bistro, ZSE Drive, KIA motors and many others.
The projects we work on are mostly long-term partnerships and we provide clients with solutions from the design phase to testing.
To get a better idea of who the test team is and what they like, here is a small sample of what they like to do. You will definitely find a friend for tennis, football, basketball, boxing or cross-country skiing. If it attracts you to the mountains, there are hiking and mountain biking enthusiasts. But you can also talk about travel or online games.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in SW testing on projects 2+ years
- You have knowledge of SQL, and know how the REST API works
- Knowledge of testing procedures and agile Scrum/ Scrumban methods
- ISTQB certificate is your advantage
- You can systematically and critically analyze and you have a sense of detail
- You have experience with iOS and Android technologies
- You can present the results of your work and take responsibility for the status of the project
What can you expect
- Start day: by agreement
- Working hours: 8h, SZČO contract
- Salary: Fulltime : Juniors - from 1100 brutto, Mediors - from 1500€
Perks & Benefits
And this is how we play it.
We will motivate you to achieve not only professional, but also personal goals.
Whether you are a team Android or a team Apple, we will provide you with the technical equipment of your choice.
Everyone is unique, so we will allow you to reconcile work with your individual lifestyle.
Make the most of your talent and potential and we will help you acquire skills and knowledge.
Sports and health
We will support you in achieving physical and mental balance through sports activities and education.
So that we are not only good colleagues, but also friends, we organize several unforgettable events!
“When Bistro.sk approached us in 2014 they already knew we are the right company for the job. We managed to build a production-ready MVP in a matter of weeks. Since then we tackled together many problems not only with mobile app development but also general product advice and many designs and usability improvements. Now Bistro.sk is Slovak leading food delivery service with over half a million satisfied customers.”
Team & Culture
People-driven. In everything we do.
We're an amazing team with unusual culture, rich benefits & world-changing projects from Slovakia.