Junior bussiness development manager
We are looking for a Junior business development manager who is familiar with the IT environment, can face current market challenges, wants to grow with us and participate in the development of new business opportunities in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and abroad.
We are looking for an ambitious colleague who has drive, enthusiasm, and wants to move forward, because our sales team sells successful projects and you can be a part of all this.
Our proud partners are Tatrabanka, Bistro, Inovatrics, Nay Elektrodom, Forbes, Tipsport, ZSE Drive, SFZ, Benu pharmacy and others.
What will your job be?
- Addressing potential clients and building positive relationships based on trust and understanding.
- Analysis of new business opportunities and organisation of business meetings.
- Survey of organisations and individuals in order to find new sales opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Participation in conferences, meetings and events related to our industry, with the possibility of participation also abroad.
- Presentation of our products and services.
- Elaboration of price offers and proposals for clients.
- Active cooperation on the goals of the business development team.
If you have the following experience, you are our ideal candidate
- You are proud an IT enthusiast and you can convince us of that
- Experience in the field of IT business development is highly welcome, but if you are an IT enthusiast or have a degree in information and digital technologies, you are also an interesting candidate for us
- Experience in project or product management can help you
- No one forces you to communicate with people, you like to talk, network, socialize.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and, last but not least, highly organized.
- English at a good communicative level/ not to be afraid of conversations with potential clients abroad.
- Start: 4/2023, possibly by agreement
- Working hours: 8h, Fulltime contract or Trade licence
- Salary: €1,600 + variable component (salary requirements depend on the candidate's experience, we are happy to discuss them)
People always come first for us. It is important to us how they feel at work and we will always try to make it as pleasant as possible.
- The latest MacBook Pro or Dell XPS, a mobile plan and all the technical equipment you will need
- Maximum educational support, team meetup, joint participation in conferences and workshops
- Free working hours, no strict rules and micro-management
- Possibility to work remotely or from one of our offices (ZA, LM, KE and BA)
- Business English, a wide range of professional courses
- Multisport card, wellbeing program, health weeks
- Legendary teambuildings, skiing, rafting, regular joint breakfasts
- Financial contributions for weddings, the birth of a child, significant anniversaries
- Referral bonus, interest-free loans, pension savings
Junior business development manager
Perks & Benefits
And this is how we play it.
We will motivate you to achieve not only professional, but also personal goals.
Whether you are an Android or Apple team, we will provide you with the technical equipment of your choice.
Everyone is unique, so we will allow you to reconcile work with your individual lifestyle.
Make the most of your talent and potential and we will help you acquire skills and knowledge.
Sports and health
We will support you in achieving physical and mental balance through sports activities and education.
So that we are not only good colleagues, but also friends, we organize several unforgettable events!
“When Bistro.sk approached us in 2014 they already knew we are the right company for the job. We managed to build a production-ready MVP in a matter of weeks. Since then we tackled together many problems not only with mobile app development but also general product advice and many designs and usability improvements. Now Bistro.sk is Slovak leading food delivery service with over half a million satisfied customers.”
"Together we are building an application through which the user can handle everything without visiting a branch. This requires a quality code-base and scalable solution. Our goal was to bring our know-how to develop stable and secure applications with great UX."
Team & Culture
People-driven. In everything we do.
We're an amazing team with unusual culture, rich benefits & world-changing projects from Slovakia.